A historic church on Druid Hill Avenue.
A former commercial building turned community center for residents in the Midtown-Edmondson neighborhood.
One of the oldest African American church buildings in Baltimore.
One of the original branch locations for the Enoch Pratt Free Library, later used as the Greater Spirit of Truth Church and Church of Christ.
Completed in 1924, the old Frederick Douglass High School is a free-standing building with an adjacent playground area occupying nearly three quarters of the...
The former Western Female High School.
A mission church established around 1891 on 24th Street by the leaders of Lovely Lane Church, converted to use as a warehouse and garage by the 1950s.
The former Roland Avenue-Evergreen United Methodist Church located at Roland Avenue and W. 40th Street.
A former orphanage turned apartment building at Division Street and Lafayette Street.
One of Baltimore’s oldest public markets located on the west side of downtown.
The Gomprecht and Benesch Building (also known as the Maran Building or The Tunnel nightclub) is a good example of an early 20th century retail store buildin...
Originally built in the 1890s by Thomas Kennett as a residence, the building was expanded and converted into apartments around 1906.
This building is a former branch of the Enoch Pratt Free Library that is currently used as the nonprofit Village Learning Place.
This building is the Baltimore City Police Department’s Western District station which replaced the Old Western District Police Station on Pine Street.
A unique mid-block church designed by architects Dixon & Carson on Lafayette Square.
Established in 1876, Shiloh AME Church has occupied the former Tusculum school building in the Windsor Hills neighborhood since 1958.
Early owners of 1239 Druid Hill Avenue included Charles C. Cook and Herman S. Platt (mentioned here). The building served as legal offices for Juanita Jackso...
Designed by architect Norris G. Starkweather, First and Franklin Church is home to the congregation formed from the 1973 merger of First Presbyterian Church ...
Mosque No. 6, the predecessor of the Masjid Ul-Haqq, purchased a two-story brick garage on Wilson Street around 1958.