We are currently researching the history of First and Franklin Church and the Hodge House building as part of a conditions assesment conducted in partnership with the Neighborhood Design Center.

Timeline

Photographs

First and Franklin Street Presbyterian Church, 210 W. Madison Street, Baltimore, MD 21201

Parsonage, First and Franklin Street Presbyterian Church, 210 W. Madison Street, Baltimore, MD 21201

Hodge House, First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 210 W. Madison Street, Baltimore, MD 21201

Bibliography

Hodge House

Arnett, Earl. “Holly Tour Is Still Hanging in There for Downtown’s Aid.” The Sun (1837-1991); Baltimore, Md. November 28, 1975.

“Local Activities: First Presbyterian Church Readies Annual Countyard Fair.” The Sun (1837-1991); Baltimore, Md. May 23, 1972.

“Red Cross Set To Hold Recruiting Rally Here.” The Sun (1837-1991); Baltimore, Md. April 17, 1944.

“The Holly Tours: Colonial Revolutionary Flags Exhibit Feature Of Annual Event.” The Sun (1837-1991); Baltimore, Md. November 27, 1970.

Wallace, Weldon. “Hearing Aids To Hippies: Hodge House Diversity.” The Sun (1837-1991); Baltimore, Md. December 11, 1967.

Wise, Gabrielle. “Holly Tour: Old Structures, Contemporary Functions.” The Sun (1837-1991); Baltimore, Md. October 29, 1968.

———. “This Year’s Holly Tour to Include Restored Houses of Stirling Street.” The Sun (1837-1991); Baltimore, Md. November 18, 1976.

Updated: